We firmly believe that innovative small businesses are the healthy cell of any long-term sustainable economy. We are a young, highly motivated and dedicated team, combining international knowledge and experience from various fields. The positive impact we aim to create is evident through all our activities, dedication and active impressions in the community. We set high expectations for ourselves and demonstrate initiative, flexibility, teamwork and well-oriented critical thinking.
Lifelong learning and applying this learning in daily life will greatly enhance society. We show a strong appreciation for diversity and the richness it brings to life and learning.
The Entrepreneurship Center at Dhofar University was established in 2014 to provide education, training and inspiration to students to be potential entrepreneurs and start their own sustainable businesses. The center provides students with the tools and experience necessary to creatively pursue and successfully exploit new opportunities. We are here to “create value for ideas”, which means that through our experience, knowledge and partnerships, we help you transform your business idea into an enterprise that creates value and contributes to the development of society. The center also aims to be the national center in the field of supporting and developing entrepreneurship and upgrading the enterprise sector. Small and medium sized enterprises to be a house of expertise at regional levels, providing its various services in accordance with best international practices and standards.
Our mission is to create, foster and sustain potential entrepreneurs among our students and the local community to accomplish our mission.
- Partnering with industry to provide the best assistance to potential entrepreneurs.
- Providing innovative and accessible leadership training.
- Building students’ entrepreneurial skills in a global context.
- Providing consultation, training and assistance to continue developing new projects or existing projects.
- Providing access to workshops, public lectures and conferences
- Strengthening efforts to develop the small and medium enterprises sector, raising the efficiency of sponsoring and supporting institutions at the national and regional levels, spreading the culture of entrepreneurship, and developing the capabilities of entrepreneurs with the best international practices and standards.
Entrepreneurship Center Office
Office address CCBA-209B