Program Learning Outcomes
The Bachelor programs aim to:
- Have the knowledge and skills specifically in their area of specialization necessary to understand and succeed in business, government, and/or graduate school.
- Have the team work spirit.
- Have interpersonal communication skills.
- Be able to use technologies that relate to their future work domains.
- Be global-oriented enabling them to recognize the influence of globalization on country’s economy.
- Be able to think creatively and critically and contribute to Omani society and beyond.
- Have the research-oriented spirit enabling them to challenge the status quo to move to better ones.