The College Advisory Council’s objective is to provide the College of Commerce and Business Administration in Dhofar University with a competitive advantage and opportunities to interact with the local community specifically the business community.
The Council’s role is to:
- Offer Industry and government perspective on graduate attributes, employability and competitiveness
- Provide feedback about the future relevance of degree programs.
- Initiate and foster new initiatives, research projects and entrepreneurial activities.
- Provide assistance on college strategy and execution and anywhere the dean could benefit from an outside perspective.
- Be college ambassadors in the community, with alumni and organizations.
- Assist with financial development needs.
Members of the CCBA Advisory Council
|Dr. Mawih Kareem AL Ani|
(The Chair of the Council)
|CCBA Acting Dean||Dhofar University|
|Prof. Khamis Al Yahyaee||Vice-Chancellor||Muscat University|
|Sh. Naif Hamed Fadhil||Chairman||Oman Chamber for Commerce and Industry-Dhofar|
|Sh. Mohammed Ahmed AL Ghassani||Chairman||SMEs-Dhofar|
|Mr. Ahmed Ali Al Maamari||Vice President, Insurance Sector||Capital Market Authority|
|Mr. Yasir Tabook||Regional Senior Manager||Bank Muscat|
|Mr. Naif Ahmed Al Shanfari||Director||Manpower Care Directorate- Labor Ministry- Dhofar|
|Ms. Fatima Hilal Al Sinawi||Manager of Culture and Society||Al Baleed Resort -Salalah|
|Mr. Ali Bakheet Fadhil||Manager||Salalah Airport|
|Dr. Kavita Chavali||Chairperson – Finance and Economic||Dhofar University|
|Dr. Mohammed Bait Ali Sulaiman||Chairperson, Department of Marketing and Entrepreneurship||Dhofar University|
|Dr. Moaz Gharib||Faculty Member -Convener of Master Program||Dhofar University|
|Dr. Mohammed Ismail Yousoof||Faculty member||Dhofar University|