- Obtaining a bachelor’s degree in business administration or its equivalent from an educational institution recognized by the Ministry of Higher Education, Scientific Research and Innovation.
- The overall cumulative grade point average should not be less than good, or its equivalent. An acceptable report may be accepted provided that there is practical experience of not less than two years in the field of specialization.
- Applicants from other majors may be accepted provided that they successfully pass the remedial courses specified by the college.
- Pass a written test in Arabic.
- Pass the personal interview.