Management and Marketing
The major of management is designed in a way that it equips students with the skills of understanding of what is required to capably solve problems, manage resources, and oversee staff on a day-to-day basis. Furthermore, it will help students to develop the professional knowledge and skills of cross functional managers in any organization.
The marketing major of BA program equips students with the skills of understanding behavior of consumers, effectively selling the products, knowhow of product development, pricing and promotional tactics.
The department offers courses in management, marketing, statistics, and Human Resources. Students can opt for a major in one of the following areas: management or marketing. The details for each major are as follows:
- Diploma Program
- Bachelors Program
- Master Program
- Diploma in Business Administration – Management
- Diploma in Business Administration – Marketing
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration – Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration – Marketing
- Master of Arts in Management (MA in management)
- Master in Business Administration (MBA)
Click on the following links to download Study Plan for Management Major….
Click on the following links to download Study Plan for Marketing Major….