Dr.Ilker Yilmaz is an Assistant Professor at the Department of Accounting and Finance, Dhofar University. He received PhD degree in the field of Accounting and Finance in 2011. Before joining Dhofar University, he taught many courses in accounting and finance at different private universities as part-time or full-time lecturer. He has also an industry experience of more than 10 years, he worked as financial controller and accounting manager. He holds a CPA certificate.
He managed the application process of ACCA Learning Partnerhip for Dhofar University and he teaches ACCA courses currently.
Areas of expertise:
- Financial Analysis and Financial Performance
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Corporate Governance
Teaching methods/style: Classroom talks, powerpoint presentations, case studies
Teaching courses: Financial Accounting, Financial Statements Analysis,International Accounting, Intermediate Accounting
- Corporate Governance And Financial Performance Of Omani Banks
- The Analysis of International Accounting Policies in Different Sectors
- Financial Performance Analysis of Oil and Gas Industry in Oman
- Performance Evaluation of Banking Sector in Oman: Operational and Financial Aspects
- Women Entrepreneurship in Dhofar Region in Oman
- Financial Performance of Tourism Companies at Muscat Security Market