Work Experience –Academic:
Having more than 17 years of teaching experience in the area of Finance
- Doctorate of Philosophy (Finance), Faculty of Management Studies and Research, Aligarh Muslim University, India, 2009.
- Thesis titled, “Venture Capital in Uttar Pradesh Problems and Prospects.”
- The basis focus of the research study the problems faced by entrepreneurs in raising funds for new projects and role that can be played by venture capital in the economic development of a region.
- MBA (Finance), Aligarh Muslim University, 1995-97.
- B. Tech Engineering (Mechanical), Aligarh Muslim University, 1990-94.
As a faculty member, I believe my role is to facilitate learning. To facilitate learning I like to challenge the students by encouraging them to participate in classroom discussion and allowing them to express their opinions on the topics. I believe in the democratic and positive system of teaching, thus, I encourage students to participate in the learning process.
Financial Services, International Financial Management, Insurance, Investments, Corporate Finance, Security Analysis and Portfolio Management, Entrepreneurship, Small
Teaching methods/style: I teach by relating the business theories and concepts to current global developments and technological innovations. I also, encourage students to keep abreast by continuously relating assignments to current business and world news and by searching the Internet. Also, I use modern, up-to date videos of business cases to provide support to the business ideas and theories discussed in the class.
Principles of Financial Management and Elective courses in Finance
Developed Elective courses in Finance
He supervised about 20 Masters’ Thesis and students Projects in Field of Supervised 22 Final Year Projects