Working as a faculty member in Dhofar University since 2004.Prior to Joining Dhofar University, worked in Malaysia and India.Awarded PhD from University of Malaya, Malaysia (www.um.edu.my) in 2013.Serving as QA Coordinator since 2012 in Foundation Program and CCBA.Membership in various college committees and University level committees like QA Committee, College Research committee, Examination committee, Academic support services committee. Awarded the Best community server award by Dhofar University in the academic year 2015-16.Recipient of travel grants from Dhofar University to present papers in various International conferences.
Areas of expertise:
- Artificial Intelligence, E-Applications, Cognitive Load, Wireless Networks
Teaching methods/style: Student Centric and Participative approach.
- MISS 401 Web Design and Application Software
- MISS 212 Business Programming
- MISS 404 Business Intelligence and DSS
- BUSS 106 Business Information Technology
- BUSS 106 Business Information Technology/li>
- MISS 404 Business Intelligence and DSS.
Approximately 30 Projects of BA Program supervised covering E-Government, Smart city, E-health, E-Learning and other emerging areas of MIS.